1.We will make it as long as we stick together, work as a team.
2.There is always a life, there is always a future, as long as one is willing to build it for themselves.
3.So long as you work hard enough, an iron rod can be ground into a needle.
4.As long as there’s hope, we don’t give up on each other.
5.You can make any dream come true if you’re willing to work hard enough to get it.
6.The apparent improvement in affordability does not tally with the perception of many Chinese.
7.Humans-plodding as we are-will astonish ourselves.
8.Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
9.Whether we’re successful or not, we can be sure that we did our best.
10.Motion is absolute while stagnation is relative.
11.In any new job, there’s always friction with your co-workers.
12.Personality is to man what perfume is to a flower.
13.The people is to the peoples’s army what water is to fish.
14.As you sow, so will you reap.
15.Just as health and medicine are regular parts of our life, so is medical sociology.
16.As food nourishes the body, so do books enrich the mind.
17.He’s as good as they say.
18.When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
19.Always do to the others as you would be done by.
20.Where there is water, there is life.
21.I will take you wherever I go.
22.Stay where you are.
23.Where there is a will, there is a way.
24. A bad workman blames his tools.
25. All roads lead to Rome.
26. One of the most unplesasant experiences in city life is the traffic.
27. To teach is to lean.
28. Maybe there are one or two things that I know that you don’t.
29. There are one or two points I’d like to discusss with you.
30. Courage with common sense is needed.
31. The long and the short of it is that we missed the train.
32. The wear and tear of the sport continues to take a toll on his body.
33. The rise and fall of the music sets our emotions free.
34. Three hundred dollars is a large sum of money.
35. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
36. If I were to live my life again, I would have you as my wife.
37. If I could change the past, I would.
38. Of course, I can’t make something that is always breathtaking, or you would never be able to breathe.
39. We all have to know red equals stop, green means to go, otherwise it would be chaos.
40. It would take you about 4 days to walk its length from end to end.
41. So, God bless the moon and God bless me And God bless the ‘Somebody’ I want to see.
42. God save the Queen!
43. Long live our motherland!
44. You know what I wish? I wish you were six years older.
45. I wish I didn’t have to go to work today.
46. I wish I would have studied freshman year.
47. It’s high time we had a party.
48. It is absolutely vital that we dot our i’s and cross our t’s here.
49. It is vital that we protect the environment.
50. It is important that we come together as a community.
51. Down goes the sun.
52. Up comes the moon.
53. Away he went without a word.
54. Long live the truth!
55. Not only does the sun give us light, but it gives us heat.
56. Never has learning been so easy!
57. Never in all my life have I felt so humiliated.
58. Never had he been so free of worry.
59. He’s the last person I’d trust with a secret.
60. Sleep is what you need.
61. What I long for is a little excitement.
62. It was not until I arrived at the classroom that I realized that I had left my dictionary at home.
63. She must earn an absolute fortune.
64. Can I come in?
Give me a minute.
65. We have waited too long and worked too hard.
66. Sorry that that deal didn’t go through.
67. I used to, but not anymore.
68. This is the last place I wanna be.
69. There is a God!
70. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
71. Where there is love, there is always a way.
72. Don’t cry over Jack there are plenty more fish in the sea!
73. Without loyalty, there is no kingdom.
74. Once upon a time there was a beautiful young princess with long golden hair.
75. There must have been a little misunderstanding.
76. There seems to be something on your mind.
77. Long live the freedom!
78. So quickly did everything happen that I had no time to think.
79. So tired am I that I could sleep in this chair!
80. Not only did I make a promise, but also I kept it.
81. He is, as it were, a walking dictionary.
82. There has been a change.
83. I’ll go and see him today, and arrange it with him.
84. We had no friends or family to accompany us to the church.
85. I’m ready to beat the drum for turtle conservation!
86. Poles like honesty. But they like competence, effetiveness and modernity, too.